This personal workshop consists of a small group. This group will commit to learning and growing together for 2.5 days. The objective is for the attendee to learn about the Trauma theory in a more in-depth manner by supporting one another in each other’s exploration process and most importantly coming into close contact with oneself. Through a small group setting, it is easier for every individual to go into deep contact with self through new friendships and trust built in the group.
Total number of hours : 17 hours per Identity workshop
Who is it for?
- Those who are interested to either attend and learn and grow or
- Those who are interested in going through facilitators’ training workshops of IOPT Exploration works based on Prof. Franz Ruppert’s Identity Oriented Psychotrauma Theory and Practice.
How would you benefit from it?
- Find out what has happened to you when you were a child?
- What are the root traumas behind the symptoms?
- Whose life are you living? What are the different identities you have taken on after you were traumatized?
- Strengthen your healthy structures to self-regulate your reactions, emotions and thoughts
- What happened to your pre-traumatised “I”
- Find out “WHO AM “I” and “WHAT DO I WANT?”
Upcoming workshop- Commences on the 24 November 2017